Director of Public Relations
Rossetti Public Relations is a fast-growing public relations agency, based in Las Vegas, NV, working with brands in hospitality, food and beverage, lifestyle and gaming.
We are seeking an individual to be part of the leading team while supporting all Public Relations efforts and strategic communications for the agency and its clients.
We have grown rapidly as a company, but we have not let go of the exciting, collaborative start-up culture that make us who we are today. So, are you ready to grow with us?
All duties are to be performed in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Newly established position will serve as the lead for multiple accounts
- Develop annual, seasonal and opportunistic PR strategies and plans, including messaging, strategic timing and tactics as part of broader integrated marketing efforts
- Work effectively in a team environment and drive strategy that will meet and exceed client expectations, anticipated/desired results and determine program metrics/what success will look like for each pitch or campaign
- Help set key performance indicators (KPIs) for PR and lead measurement and reporting efforts.
- Provide ongoing strategic direction for public relations related efforts
- Work alongside executive team to formulate and monitor comprehensive long- and short-term communication plans
- Build client relationships and trust with clients’ personnel, including senior management
- Serve as a liaison between the PR team and the account and creative functions of the agency, ensuring and driving an integrated approach
- Manage the allocation of PR resources inside and outside the account group
- Oversee and mentor junior staff; manage department processes and procedures
- Assist other team members and client workloads as needed
- 6 – 8 years of experience in a public relations capacity; managing people and work teams
- Experience in an agency environment preferred
- Significant experience developing and executing a consistent approach and framework across external communications efforts and channels with measurable results
- Articulate, strategic, and pragmatic problem-solving skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Degree in journalism or communications, preferably with public relations or related emphasis
- Experience with strategic PR planning, measurement/evaluation, and analysis
- Existing media relationships, or strong track record of cultivating and maintaining media relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and efforts
- Strong communication skills, including written communication, combined with business acumen
- Strong problem solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to engage and maintain relationships with client contacts
- Aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in social media, content marketing preferred
Job Type and Benefits
- Full time position
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Eligible for Paid Vacation after 90 days
- Eligible for Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Eligible for IRA matching program after one year of employment
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter & resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.