Public Relations Intern
Rossetti Public Relations is a fast-growing public relations agency, based in Las Vegas, NV, working with brands in hospitality, food and beverage, lifestyle and gaming.
We are seeking an individual to be part of the leading team while supporting all Public Relations efforts and strategic communications for the agency and its clients.
We have grown rapidly as a company, but we have not let go of the exciting, collaborative start-up culture that make us who we are today. So, are you ready to grow with us?
All duties are to be performed in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Help draft press materials including media advisories, news releases, pitch letters or other necessary documents
- Assist in research, pitching and project coordination
- Perform research on requested subjects such as media coverage, media contacts, among other items
- Research topics and content opportunities
- Always stay informed and educated on the latest food, beverage and trends and tools
- Help track PR efforts and media coverage by assisting with the development of coverage reports
- Provide administrative support for the PR activity
- Assist other team members and client workloads as needed
- Junior or Senior year of college with solid academic standing
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in PR, communications, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a flexible work style
- Proactive in his/her approach
- Digital media savvy
- Must be a team player, creative and open-minded
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to take on challenges, not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
Job Type and Benefits
- Flexible to full or part time position
- Internship for school credit
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.